• editor.aipublications@gmail.com
  • Track Your Paper
  • Contact Us
  • ISSN: 2456-866X

International Journal Of Chemistry, Mathematics And Physics(IJCMP)

Students Effort to Improve Learning Results by Using Quantum Learning Method in North Tapanuli

Meslin Silalahi


International Journal of Chemistry, Mathematics And Physics(IJCMP), Vol-3,Issue-3, May - June 2019, Pages 53-55 , 10.22161/ijcmp.3.3.1

Download | Downloads : 4 | Total View : 800

Share

This research aims to determine student learning outcomes by applying Quantum Learning method of prism and pyramid by eight grade students of SMP Negeri 2 Sipoholon in academic year 2017/2018. This type of research is Class Action Research (CAR). The subjects in this study were eight grade students of SMP Negeri 2 Sipoholon in academic year 2017/2018 were 28 student. The objective of this research is improving student learning outcomes. Instruments used were: description tests, observation sheets and interviews. Descriptive tests use to find out student learning outcomes, observation sheets use to find out ability of the teacher to apply learning and interviews to find out where the students are wrong. The average initial test score was 35.46 and the classical completeness was 0%. The average value of the first cycle was 59.78. Students who completed were 11 students (39.29%), 17 students (60.71%) were not finished, and the implementation of learning was in a less category (value 2.00). The increase in classical completeness was 39.29% and the average increase was 24.32 from the results of the initial tests. The average value of the second cycle was 76.04 and 25 students (89.29%) from 28 students had achieved mastery learning while the other 3 students (10.71%) had not yet completed, and the learning went well (average 3, 00). Cycle II has achieved classical completeness. Classical completeness has increased by 50% and the average has increased by 16.25 from cycle I. Thus the Quantum Learning method can improve student learning outcomes on the Prism and Piramid by eight grade students of SMP Negeri 2 Sipoholon in academic year 2017/2018.

Quantum Learning Method, improving learning outcomes.

[1] Arikunto, dkk (2006), Penelitian Tindakan Kelas, Penerbit Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.
[2] Abdurrahman, Mulyono, (2003) Pendidikan Bagi Anak Berkesulitan Belajar, Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.
[3] De Porter dan Hernacki, (2005), Quantum Learning, Penerbit Kaifa, Bandung.
[4] Fakultas Matematika dan Ilmu Pengetahuan Alam Universitas Negeri Medan (2009), Pedoman Penulisan Proposal dan Skripsi Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan FMIPA UNIMED, FMIPA Unimed, Medan.
[5] Kiat Pembelajaran Quantum Learning (www. Wordpress. Com /2007/05/14/169/)
[6] Metode Quantum Learning (2007), (http://faculty.petra.ac.id./ido/artikel/quantum learning.html)
[7] Trianto, (2007), Model Pembelajaran, Penerbit Rineka Cipta, Jakarta.
[8] Teori Pembelajaran Quantum Learning (http:// faculty. petra. ac.id./ido/artikel/quantum learning. Html.